Help

Best Allergic Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 10+ years for my allergies and for my daughter's asthma. I was able to remove 3 precription medications from my daughter's asthma routine when she was only 7 years old, by using this product. This combination is much more effective than using Quercetin alone.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy it for my sister with BC. Quercetin is a good supplement, with a lot of studies supporting its anticancer properties. It is anti-inflamentory and apoptotic. This supplement is a balanced dose of vit.C, quercetin and bromelain. My sister takes 6 caps per day (2 gr. quercetin).

Quercetin - bye allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for controlling seasonal allergies without side effects. I know some people who have had some stomach upset, but quercetin doesn't bother my stomach. My dog takes this for her allergies, too - it works wonders to stop her runny eyes and itchy feet!

Source Naturals, Activated Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel this is keeping my asthma under control. I rarely use my inhalor now. I don't know how much this is due to the quercetin or the Omega 3 I'm taking but I will continue to use both.

Rosacea Sufferer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I began taking a raft of vitamins/minerals/fatty acids/super foods from iHerb in April 2013 in an effort to get a handle on my severe inflammatory rosacea. I added Quercetin to the regime about 7 weeks ago and am impressed. I read that a naturopath recommended this flavonoid as an alternative to Doxycycline in inflammatory prostatitis. Doxy is prescribed for the same reason as it is in Rosacea (anti-inflammatory properties) so I figured with this in mind I'd give it a go. I take 2 capsules per day away from food (1 morn, 1 arvo)and believe it is a real winner. My flushing/stinging/burning/itch is gone, and I faced this everyday. Of course I am taking many other supplements as well but I do believe that this has really contributed as the horrible symptoms have abated even more since I began taking it. My sister has begun taking it for help with chronic winter sinus issues which antibiotics seem to have no effect on. We will give that some time to effect so too early to comment.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is awesome for high levels of histamines..it made my itchy skin go away i only take 2 a day in between meals .....

Allergy Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product or similar ones for 15 years because they are remarkable in helping to controll allergy symptoms - especially the runny nose and watery eyes. Highly recommend.

Take this when dining out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Two of these prior to eating out(15 minutes or so), prevents the discomfort of MSG symptoms. No more gastric distress -bloating- and headaches.

The answer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did not have a problem with allergies this year thanks to this product, I have another order in. I always want this product in my cupboard.

Good Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Be a great help to my allergy!

1 2 3 4