Best Allergic Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1776847 on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 10+ years for my allergies and for my daughter's asthma. I was able to remove 3 precription medications from my daughter's asthma routine when she was only 7 years old, by using this product. This combination is much more effective than using Quercetin alone.

Quercetin - bye allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2014405 on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for controlling seasonal allergies without side effects. I know some people who have had some stomach upset, but quercetin doesn't bother my stomach. My dog takes this for her allergies, too - it works wonders to stop her runny eyes and itchy feet!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy it for my sister with BC. Quercetin is a good supplement, with a lot of studies supporting its anticancer properties. It is anti-inflamentory and apoptotic. This supplement is a balanced dose of vit.C, quercetin and bromelain. My sister takes 6 caps per day (2 gr. quercetin).

Source Naturals, Activated Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2404408 on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel this is keeping my asthma under control. I rarely use my inhalor now. I don't know how much this is due to the quercetin or the Omega 3 I'm taking but I will continue to use both.

Rosacea Sufferer

Posted by 4832156568170603551 on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I began taking a raft of vitamins/minerals/fatty acids/super foods from iHerb in April 2013 in an effort to get a handle on my severe inflammatory rosacea. I added Quercetin to the regime about 7 weeks ago and am impressed. I read that a naturopath recommended this flavonoid as an alternative to Doxycycline in inflammatory prostatitis. Doxy is prescribed for the same reason as it is in Rosacea (anti-inflammatory properties) so I figured with this in mind I'd give it a go. I take 2 capsules per day away from food (1 morn, 1 arvo)and believe it is a real winner. My flushing/stinging/burning/itch is gone, and I faced this everyday. Of course I am taking many other supplements as well but I do believe that this has really contributed as the horrible symptoms have abated even more since I began taking it. My sister has begun taking it for help with chronic winter sinus issues which antibiotics seem to have no effect on. We will give that some time to effect so too early to comment.

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer1124885 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product or similar ones for 15 years because they are remarkable in helping to controll allergy symptoms - especially the runny nose and watery eyes. Highly recommend.

good

Posted by 5342796546261963391 on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is awesome for high levels of histamines..it made my itchy skin go away i only take 2 a day in between meals .....

quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2942495 on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well for allergies

Great for allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer1906032 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Keeps allergies and sinus infections in check.

Help for my dust allergy

Posted by Reviewer1368312 on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product helps me combat my eczema that is a result of my severe allergy to dust.

1 2 3