Dust Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is about the only safe option that I have to help control my severe dust allergy. I am 100% convinced that this particular blend is the best on the market. It certainly has helped me!

Love it

Posted by BrendaYoumans on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It reduced how bad my allergies effected me so much so I could function through my work day with out being sleepy or stuffy headed. I had to start off with eating a little bit before taking it but other then that GREAT STUFF. Like always iherb got it here quik, Thank you iherb.

HORRIFIED TO LEARN IT CONTAINS WHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have successfully used this for years to combat allergies. Switched to a different brand (and that also is GREAT against intense pain of inflammation). Have since learned that I'm wheat/gluten intolerant. Recently bought a bottle and thanks to iHerb I see it contains WHEAT??!!! I didn't believe it so I got my unopened bottle and sure enough, although not clearly listed in the ingredients, it does say "contains wheat/gluten" below the list! HOLY COW!!! This might explain why my persistent rash is gone: I haven't taken this in over a year since my naturopath gave me a different brand! I guess I need to return mine back to the store! =( I still give it the 5 stars because it's an amazing product, but just beware if you're celiac sprue or gluten intolerant...

A life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years and I'm here to say that it's literally saved my life. I will use no other Quercetin (including their capsules which I think are inferior to the tablets)

I'm not sure how but it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using this product.

Gluten Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a review that says it contains wheat--yes, it did. They changed the formula and it is now wheat free. I use it to control my many food allergies and it is great.

Great for alergy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No side affects like medications. Highly recommend.

Activated QuercetinRutin + Rutin

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this product along with rutin 3 times daily and it stops my legs from aching and makes them feel normal again.

Best Brand & Formula!!!

Posted by HuskyZen on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands which did absolutely nothing for my allergies and breathing. Since I discovered Source Naturals'Activated Quercitin it has been the only brand I trust. I do not know why there is a difference with other brands but this one is the only one that seems to make an impact on my health. I am 100% convinced that this particular blend is the best on the market. It not only has helped me but everyone I have ever given it to try it!

Best Quercetin out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking quercetin years ago for allergies and juggled between many brands. When I stumbled on Source Naturals, I knew it was worth the price right after the first dose. It is a life saver for hayfever. It has also come to be a standby for any kind of inflammatory response for my family. I use it for colds and arthritic pain too.

1 2 3