Seems to really work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had developed small bumps on the backs of my upper arms, which are apparently a sign of Vitamin A deficiency. I bought a bottle of Active A, to see if it does anything, and after only a very short time of taking these the bumps went away. As long as I've been on Active A they haven't come back. So, definitely seems to work. The tablets themselves are speckled, and have a sweet pleasant smell to them, so you can tell they're full of beta carotene goodness.

Good Vitamin A Supp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Take this and/or the whole spectrum of other carotenoids. That's why the recent study in vitamins is flawed. They should have pointed out that patients should take NOT ONLY "beta carotene" but also all the other carotenoids for a balanced intake of the full carotene spectrum.

Fab item!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this item!!! I felt it working as soon as I first took it, it really started doing it's magic and helped me with my sight, which was why I bought it and for the price and quantity of tablets it's a bargain compared to other shops. I would definitely recommend this for those who need a boost of Vitamin A.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used these for the last 3 years as my "A" supplement post-wls. They are wonderful! Great absorbtion and small too!

Should be called perfect A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2006 | Verified Purchase

My vit A levels were extrememly low. So low that I was taking 2 of these supplements to increase it, when nothing else would work. It took 1 month of this regimen and my levels began to normal out. For a weight loss surgery patient, maintaining good vit levels are essential. This product is amazing and I highly recommend it. I will never use a different brand for my vit A.

Vitamin A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this with vitamin D and it seems to be working against my acne. My face is smooooth!

Best Vitamain A supplement I've ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I felt the difference in only a few weeks and I've been buying this supplement ever since.

need for better skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product is good for my skin liked it very much

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for those of us who have malabsorption issues and need high levels of vitamin A!

My Experience With Source Naturals Active A With Beta Carotene Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking Source Naturals: Active A with Beta Carotene tablets, for two (2) days, and it seems like this product, is strengthening my immune system, already.

1 2