Excellent to help with energy levels

Posted by Reviewer1310692 on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this about 8 months or so ago. I have allowed myself to run out only once. I can definitely tell when I have not been taking it, as I am not able to run on less sleep or go full throttle if I have not been taking it. I did research on the best sources of B-12 and this one contains both of the two recommended, most usable sources. I have recommended this to others as well. I am placing another order right now for this. It is also one of the most reasonably priced and dissolves quite quickly. I am a firm believer in this product!

Sub B-12

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like that it has 2 active B-12's. Lozenge is smaller than Jarrow's so it has less sugar alcohol. Jarrow uses xylitol which is a little higher glycemic than sorbitol/mannitol. I am sensitive to all sugar in the morning. I would prefer stevia. This Source Naturals B-12 melted in about 10 minutes. It melts faster than Jarrow b-12 (20 min. melt approx). I prefer Jarrow's glass bottle and cap better over Source Naturals bottle caps/neck. I like screw caps/necks like Jarrow or Doctor's Best bottles. I use B-12 with Country Life coenzyme B complex. I also use Natural Factors B-12.

Got 30 tablets, not 60!

Posted by 5604982341279592126 on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I opened the box it felt to light, and I was expecting 60 tablets, but then I count them. to my disappointment I found only 30 tablets! I love Source Naturals, but this gave me a warning sign not to buy them again, unless someone in Iherb will compensate me.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Dec 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for 2 months now. I have a history of depression, and since I have been taking these, I have not had a bout. I take Nexium for acid reflux and it depletes the Vitamin B in your system. This has been a great supplement for energy and mood!

Source Naturals, Advanced B-12 Complex, 5 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3324209 on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We are using this as part of the autism recovery protocol.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I needed more B-12, and this sublingual variety seems to be helpful. And, it is pleasant to take.

not as effective as other brands

Posted by Reviewer1616575 on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

these take a long time to dissolve and i don't get the energy boosting effect like i would from these ones by solgar.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3129910 on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These are a great, tasty way to get B-12. I mean if they're sublingual, they really need to be palatable..and these are! :)

Calm energy

Posted by Reviewer2824559 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a super formula of the 2 forms of bio active b 12. I've purchased this for a number of people I work with and they are surprised how much less tired they feel at work. I also like that this product has folic acid so that someone not into taking a lot of pills won't have to worry about a deficiency in either one of these important nutrients.

Source Naturals, B-12

Posted by Reviewer1036192 on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I take one in the early am I am much more alert the whold day. I do like the product.

1 2 3 4