Ferrochel Iron Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1677730 on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a convenient way to increase iron intake if your diet is lacking. The form is ferrous bis-glycinate chelate, easily absorbed. A word of caution - the tablet of 27 mg is significantly greater than the recommended daily value of 18 mg and the body excretes excess iron poorly. I use 1/2 tab/day.

iron

Posted by Reviewer2386061 on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

3 of these/day have upped my ferritin blood levels from 3 to 81 in 6 months.

Fast-acting iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This iron is gentle and works quickly to help with anemia. It is non-constipating and very well absorbed.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2212043 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A few years ago, I began to have trouble stomaching any iron supplement even in my multivitamin. This is the only iron I've been able to to find which I can tolerate at all, and I can even take it on an empty stomach.

Top Quality Iron

Posted by Reviewer1191923 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Been on this iron 6 months - just got Dr's tests back - after more than 3 years and several different types of iron, I am finally no longer anemic. Iron levels are finally normal. This stuff really helps.

Source Naturals,Advanced Ferrochel Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3031763 on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellently tolerated source of iron.

works good tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer2745220 on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product and great price but tastes like licking a rusty cast iron skillet. wish for a better outer coating!

iron taste.

Posted by Reviewer2420633 on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

leaves a powerful iron taste in your mouth.

great absorption

Posted by 4683367094150583174 on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this form of iron to cure my anemia and it has been prooved the best in the market. Strongly recommended.

Constipating

Posted by ukyoga on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are a great price, however I believe them to be constipating. Since taking them my eliminations are less smooth, frequent and comfortable and have been taking triphala to keep things moving. Am persevering to see if ferritin rises and will edit this review in a couple of months. These are in tablet form and uncoated so there is an unpleasant taste while you have them in the mouth and swallow and on an empty tum they can cause a slight nausea. In all likelihood I will seek to change brands when I run out of these.