Good for enhancing the imune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got lung cancer which had been cured by some medicines and nuclear radiations. However, I had had problems in the immune system after the cure of the cancer. I used to get a cold very frequently. Now, I have felt much better since I started to have this item.

It really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mother is taking this and has gotten positive results from her doctor. I recommend this to all who is contemplating taking it.

sns-01858

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are for my husband who is undergoing chemo! So far, so good!He seems to have more energy and is tolerating the 6 daily capsules well.

Skin became beauty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I boutht this for health. But I take this and next day, my skin became beauty!! I think this product is also good gor beauty.

#1 cancer treatment in Japan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I took 3 grams daily for several months as an alternative to traditional cancer treatment. I currently take 1 gram daily for maintance.

anti oxidants for my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a young dog with cancer, and have opted to follow a homeopathic treatment which includes doses of anti oxidants. The research I did online led to queries of my homeopath, who verified these supplements are compatible for canines as well as humans. I don't expect a cure, but she is still "happy" and has a good quality of life, so I believe these supplements are contributing to that factor...

CAROL JOHNSON - NEW ZEALAND