Good pH balance is essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had a long list of issues through the years that really peaked after my children were born - pregnancy is difficult. It wasn't until I started eating to balance my body's pH that I noticed MArkED improvement in how I felt and how I looked. Alkaline pH is really the key to everything... and your body gets sick with all sorts of things when it's acidic. This particular supplement is a staple for me; it allows me to deviate sometimes from my diet and stay on target.

Pro and Con

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Acid test strips show that Alka-Balance made an immediate and positive difference in by PH balance and I will add another star to my review if you will make the tablets smaller and smoother for this swallow-challenged person.

From Melbourne Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These pills help me stay at a good PH level. I just could not get above 6.25 but after starting these my range went to 7.0 - 8.0 I will keep buying them.

From Wyoming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These pills help me stay at a good PH level. They level you out fairly quickly upon taking them. So handy to take when at work. I will keep buying them

A++ excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is excelent, it helpd me in my stomac acid problems A++

Easy Alkalising

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are really convenient to help keep my body in an alkaline state. I take 4 in the AM and 4 in the PM, and if I'm out for the day and can't have my alkalising green drinks, then I take a few of these along with me. Very good product!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love this product! can really tell a difference in myself when I run out.

Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't think many things help that much if you are naturally acidic, but this supplement is pretty good. I haven't taken it long, but it is starting to help.

ALKA BALANCE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

GOOD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MASTIC GUM TO FIGHT ULCERS CAUSED BY H PYLORI. A SUPPLEMENT THAT HELPS THE GI TRACT TO BE MORE ALKALINE PREVENTING A HOST OF PROBLEMS

pH balancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be okay, I prefer powders, but wanted something I could easily carry with me. Had recent very difficult time keeping pH up, so I'm not sure yet how much these helped.

1 2 3