Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste good straight from the bottle and the cap is a measuring/drinking cup which is quick and convenient. It helped with gas,burping and nausea and soothed my stomach. It started working immediately. I have been on it for about 8 months or so. Didn't help me with elimination and that's what I read that aloe does.

helps tummy issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this for acid reflux. Seems to help, but not dramatically. I like that it doesn't have strange flavorings or sweeteners. Have read that it can interfere with a woman's cycle, but I only take a teaspoon a day and have not noticed that effect. The taste is rather green, but not unpleasant.

Aloe naural liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I drink it first thing in the morning, couldn't start the day without it.

soothing to your tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed using this particular brand in comparison with some of the others I have tried in the past. The taste is very mild and it soothed my tummy.

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i add this to my v8 juice and i can't really taste a difference

Good Source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One smell of this tells you this is good aloe.

Tastes horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes horrible and is clear as water. I think either it has very little or no real aloe or it has been so processed as to hide all the aloe puree. I am more inclined it is the former. Anyway what manufacturer would want to hide the puree given that it an indication of real substance. The label says "Not from Concentrate". Isn't that telling; so it is diluted then. Further it is more expensive than other brands for the same volume by $2. This is a doubtful product. I would rather buy Nature's Way aloe juice which has visible aloe puree in it.

mrs. janet carr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product was not as expected. it was like drinking water. i have had other products such as aloe-cure, and you can taste the difference with the texture.

Very good for my stomach problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take anti-inflammatory drugs once a month because of my period and after several years I suffer from strong pain in the stomach during three days after taking the drug. But if I take Aloe juice I don't have the pain in the stomach. I stopped taking but since last month I started again, the pain is gone. Amazing. I have also taken Colloidal Silica, which I believe has something to do with the success. I want to try Mastic. Monica - London

taste horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

so far haven't seen any results but its only a week