Consistent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help my dream recall and I have had great success with it. Not only can I remember my dreams more often, my overall ability to recall facts and events has improved. I prefer the Source Naturals brand because it seems to provide more consistent results than others.

Good For Autism and skin issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noted very positive response in my autistic daughter using this product in her cognitive function in a 3 week period. I have noted it to help with eczema and dermatitis in the same period

Best Value for the Money and in Capsules!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and great value for the money! Source Naturals is one of my favorite brands because of their high quality, but many of their products are in tablets, unfortunately, This one is capsules and well worth the money for the effects on maintaining your brain as you grow older.

Alpha GPC

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product provides a wonderful mental boost and clarifies perception. Source Naturals' version seems to be of consistently good quality.

Brain power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my 60 something brain. I can tell if I forget to take it.

Wouldn't use anything else

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this particular product 3-4 times now and it is more than I could ask for. Never any problems with the product, and iherb.com is great!

Alpha GPC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great, as usual!

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this as a supplement to another supplement. Does the job well.

a little bit larger than Jarrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried Jarrow GPC and has to say that the capsule of Source Naturals is more full and a little bit larger than Jarrow. Of course, the price for Source Naturals is higher and may be this is the reason for that.

product quallity