Glowing luminous skin in weeks!

Posted by Reviewer1592273 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for a little over a month now, and my skin has never looked so good! :). I love antioxidant supplements and I take a whole range of them but ALA always stands out for me, and this particular product from such a reputed brand and at and an affordable price as well! I noticed a visible difference in my skin about seven days after taking three tablets a day 600mg ( thats the potency demonstrated in labs to have a noticeable difference in the cells). I will continue taking it for sure!

Source Naturals, Alpha Lipoic Acid,200 mg. 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2241307 on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was advised to obtain this for peripheral neuropathy in my feet--seems to help greatly. Thank you, Marion

INSOMNIA

Posted by Reviewer1599831 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took my first-ever dose of 200 mg. of Alpha Lipoic Acid at mid-day yesterday. I didn't sleep a single minute last night, or today. And I don't feel tired yet, although I sure do look tired. All of this puzzles me. I did research on the internet and it seems that insomnia is a possible side effect of any Alpha Lipoic Acid product. Perhaps it is only a coincidence. There might be some other logical explanation for this experience. But I value my health, my sleep, and my job too much to experiment with another dose of any ALA product. It doesn't seem to agree with me.

The secret to more energy!... But use with Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This along with Doctors Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine 588Mg 3 times a day on a empty stomach...is my secret to more energy and well being! There is a combo pill of these 2 but you get more for your money buying it separately.

Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2227857 on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed that the most beneficial response to dosages of alpha lipoic acid comes from the Source Naturals product, and I attribute this to their manufacturing quality.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Cottoncupboard on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of these a day and have been having some nice results, with my midrif. Easy to swallow.

Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1768659 on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, good value. Too bad the capsules also contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1544436 on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, I feel very confident with the quality and purity of the Source Naturals products. I have not been dissapointed. I take this on the recommendation of one of my doctors. I have to take multiple drugs and antibiotics for chronic fatigue and Lyme and so far have had no liver complications.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1503788 on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value.

ALA Yeah

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lowers my sugar levels.I like the long tablets better than the gelitan caps of other brands, They don't get stuck going down.

1 2