Source Naturals ALA 300mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for my lyme disease....using the Buhner protocol and hoping this will help with collagen support and lyme arthritis. Take 2 capsules a day...so far seems to be working...the stiffness and pain in my knee is slowly easing.

Excellent for blood sugar control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For years, my wife was on insulin for her Type II diabetes. After only a few days of using Source Naturals 300 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid and 10 mg vanadyl sulfate twice daily, along with Source Naturals Ultra Gymnema Sylvestre taken before every meal and snack, her fasting glucose levels are now well under 100...Quite amusing to see her doctor scratch his head in disbelief.

Alpha lipoic acid is a winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My husband is diabetic. With alpha lipoic acid, he is able to reduce the amount of insulin used for the same blood glucose control and has no neuropathy. For me, with the known alpha lipoic acid effect of vascular genesis, at the age of 62, I still look 40! We both intend to continue using this product for the rest of our lives.

Sustained Release

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this Sustained Release product for several years. iHerb and other sellers would be benefited by including the "Sustained Release" part of the label in the online title. There are other products, even by the same manufacturer, of the same strength that are not sustained release. Otherwise, this is an important supplement for diabetics and liver disease patients. iHerb has been an excellent supplier for years, also.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow !

Source Naturals, Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Sinatra recommended it for breast health. This product from iHerb is sold at a better rate than my health food store.

important antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

one of the most important antioxidants

good liver antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My medical alternative doctor prescribed this for my liver health. I use in combination with selenium and silymarin. it has made a difference in my immune system.

1 2