Great Product for Lipid Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking Nordic Naturals for the Omega 3's. I read that Krill offers those plus nutrients for your brain. Time will tell on the brain, but my triglycerides, with which I had always had a problem, dropped markedly into the normal range, andmy lipid profile in general is now normal.

ARTIC PURE KRILL OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best krill oil in the market place - i have put three of my friends on this product and they are all boasting improved skin, nomore joint pain (I no longer have chronic tendonitis from lifting heavy weights) and I definitely fell it has contributed to increased fat loss. Forget your fat loss powders this product is the real deal. Unless there is a better product on the market Im sticking with this one.

Great for teenagers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get this product for my 14-year old, and it makes a huge difference to her skin condition. Highly recommended.

Smells fishy and stale!

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this krill oil with high hopes after reading the reviews, but unfortunately this product either isn´t of very high strandards or, it was simply spoiled. Either way they stink horrible which is something that krill oil is NOT supposed to do! Will never repurchase and wish to warn others as well. Try and look for a fresh product elsewhere, I will continue searching, too. So far the ONLY excellent and fresh krill oil I have come across with has been MegaRed - too bad they are the most expensive brand, too. But I guess price comes with quality here. I will buy my Megared krill oil directly from a pharmacy here in Finland because it is actually cheaper than byuing it online here on iHerb! Surprising but true!

Won't buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize soy was in this product.

This is not pure krill oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got conned. Thought this was pure krill oil but it isn't. It has fish oil in it. Not sure how much krill oil is in there.

Krill is mercury free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

and an excellent source of omega 3, which is statistically the fatty acid everyone is most deficient in...

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals is a good company. This is the only krill I will take. Dr. Mercola has a good one, but too pricey for me.

Superior to fish oil in every way!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Krill oil is part of my regular regiment. It helps greatly with inflammation and heart health. I will take this the rest of my life. Oh yea its that good!

My favourite supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Krill oil supplements are exceedingly expensive in my country. I was really happy to find iHerb stocked these and at such an affordable price. The shipping was very cheap (DHL international) and I received my package in a few days. Now onto the Krill oil softgels; small and inconvenient to take. Absolutely NO fishy taste or smell and no fishy burps or after taste. I start with 2 daily for the first month progressing onto 1 daily. I noticed a definite change in my well being, but as I've started taking a number of supplements I couldn't say which one is responsible.

1 2 3 4