No Fishy Flavor or Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am one of those who cannot tolerate a fishy aroma or flavor. The ArticPure products taste clean and fresh with NO tell-tale fishy hints. Also no heavy metals! I can't eat fish and wouldn't go a day without this product. Aside from the internal health benefits, I feel it contributes to my beautiful skin.

Brain food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for "brain food." I cannot say that as soon as I took it I was smarter:). It is something that works over time to help preserve neurons in the brain. We have Alzheimer's in our family so I take a cocktail of this product along with Huperzine A,DMAE, and ACetyl-l-carnitine along with Artic Pure Fish oil to help keep my brain healthy. I think it works well.

Source Naturals, ArcticPure DHA, 275 mg. 60 softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good source of DHA, good uptake. Source Naturals, as always can be counted on to be a quality product.

No Fishy After Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! There is absolutely no fishy taste or smell at all. I've taken other fish oil supplements that "come back to haunt you". Not this one! I highly recommend it.

Brenda Jacob

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A good product at a good price.

Oils aint oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using ArcticPure DHA some time ago upon the suggestion of a Naturopath. Good advice for one who has a heart condition and needs more DHA than EPA. ArcticPure suits me fine.