Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I keep looking for a good fish oil with a good EPA-DHA ratio, with no fishy burps. Guess what, this is great, no fishy burps whatsoever and a great EPA/DHA ratio. Wish they had larger bottles though.

This stuff is strong.

Posted by mozzer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals Omega 3 oil is highly pure and potent. Fish oil has such a powerful impact on brain health and mental function. I personally use this only in the morning or early afternoon. If I take some with dinner, I am too mentally energized to go to bed. However, this may be a useful effect for students who need a healthy brain boost in the evening to help with studying. All I can suggest is use it at different times of the day with meals and see how you respond. Synergy with Acetyl L-Carnitine, R-ALA, Olive Leaf and C0-Q-10.

best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste and feeling. Pure.

Like it!

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good seems fine!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good flavor

Very good!

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The soy is NON GMO,got word back from the company. Great,pure fish oil.Great value,bigger bottles would be great!!

Pleasant taste and NO FISHY BURPS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is very high quality fish oil. I was a little worried about the taste (switching from pills to liquid), but it has a pleasant lemon flavor and I've had absolutely no fishy burps like I did with pills. It's also extremely easy to take (unlike the giant pills). It's the first thing I take every morning and I'm definitely not going back to pills.

omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice product and i will highly recommend it for improving your HDL.

Taste Good. No Fishy Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. Good alternative if you find swallowing capsules stuff.

Omega 3 fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the amount of omega 3 in this product, but would like a bigger bottle; and I am baffled as to why a fish oil has to contain soy; but it appears that soy has to be in almost everything now. I'll probably try a different one next time.

1 2