Great for knee joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have an old knee injury for many years. Whenever, I exercise for too long, my knee joint will be inflamed the next day. After some research on collagen, I decided to tried Arthred. 3 months have gone by and I found that my knee joints have improve a lot. No more pains.

Quite effective and curative

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helped my 90 year old Uncle go from barely walking to keeping up with me. Two doses a day for a month and one every day afterwards. Fantastic. It really replaces lost collagen.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great if you want to improve your hair and nail condition. Old people get spots on their face, after taking this for about 30 days, the spots on my aunt's face disappeared! great product!

Excellent product for joint health and treatment of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Arthred is a patended hydrolyzed collagen powder that helps on arthritis and oseoporosis. You may search ''pubmed'' for related articles on ''hydrolyzed collagen'' and ''bone'', ''arthritis''.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hair feels thicker, skin looks better.

Good for the collagen in my bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was highly recommended by a friend. Since collagen is an important part of healthy bones I started taking this product. There's no taste so you can mix it with almost anything. I take it at night before bedtime mixed with orange juice.

Arthred

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by Cambridge several years ago as a great aid for arthritis. Only had a very limited arthritis in left little finger. Pain has gone away completely. So continue to use arthred daily.

Arthred

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used this for years to keep regular arthritis under control. I guess it helps; we're never sure.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Source Naturals Arthred

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A regular supplement for my parents as recommended by doctor

1 2