I have very bad HDL & LDL

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My total chol. score was 349. I've added this product to my routine. So far it is working - I'm down to 228.

mrs.

Posted by Reviewer2368360 on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for bloating and/or IBS. It's the only thing that helped after 2 years of doctors trying to help me. It took about 8 days for it to start showing me an improvement. I've been taking it for a year. I also just sent a bottle to a friend who has similar problems.

Helps w/ digestion of fats

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Assists with bile secretion, so I can digest my fish oils. Gets rid of the burps.

Excellent

Posted by 5169408114861451816 on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used Artichoke Extract 500 for several years now. This product keeps all my Cholesterol Numbers in place. I will not be without it. Used all the Statins/Miserable side-effects.... with Artichoke Extract 500; no side effects!(Five Stars for me)

Source Naturals Artichoke Extract

Posted by Reviewer2104335 on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. I have not gotten back to have my cholesterol checked recently, but I am certain it will be lower and that the extract has been the major contributing factor. My digestion has improved, I've lost weight even though I haven't drastically changed my diet or started exercising yet, and the cholesterol deposit under my eye has shrunk. The price is reasonable and shipping didn't take long either.

Good artichoke brand.

Posted by Reviewer2198755 on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For more than one year I use artichoke as a liver protector and digestive helper element. Source Naturals is a good brand, so I'm trying it (the other brand sometimes I use is Jarrow in vcaps, and I can't tell the difference).

Helped cleanse liver

Posted by TriedandTested on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pop two of these a day, and provide your liver with some tender loving care.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3214222 on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to keep my psoriasis at bay. I do have to take a daily mega dose but you can actually see the lesions healing before your eyes!

Artichoke

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems like a wonderful extract. Hope it helps in reducing cholesterol and making us live to 105.

Artichoke Leaf extract

Posted by 4951250652940206047 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I My cholesterol had been consistently over 200 in fasting blood tests for two years.After taking Artichoke Leaf Extract for two weeks it was lowered to a desirable range of 177, It worked surprisingly well, Thanks Dr Oz.

1 2 3