Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is a good price for the amount you get. It dosn't mix well without a blender but I just put a half teaspoon in my mouth mix it with saliva and take some water. This works great for me. As far as quality, it stays with you a lot longer than regular vitamin C. I can feel it working when ever I feel a cold coming on or allergies. It knocks them right out.

Fat soluble vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few brands of fat soluble vitamin C on the market. This is an excellent antioxidant for cellular membranes including brain and eye cells.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't always drink shakes so I like to mix this in with yogurt. It's a fat soluble vitamin that won't dissolve in water so it's best to mix it into something creamy. It has no flavor so it won't change the taste of your yogurt or shake.

Source Naturals, Ascorbyl Palmitate Powder, 4 oz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When you open product it is very light and a small amount will spill from container. You must be very careful when dispensing it, to put into your smoothie or juice. This is a good product.

Not for me

Posted by detoxhealing on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this powder having read about the importance of fat-soluble antioxidants, but I couldn't tolerate it very well. I am sure it is great for some people, just not me.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this form of vitamin C because (1) it's in powdered form and there are no fillers, and (2) it's one of the few forms of vitmin C that does not bother my stomach. Whether it actually penetrates fat as advertised is unknown to me.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this works better than the water soluable Vitamin C. I feel much better since I have been taking it and have seen the results. I believe this is a high quality product.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix it in the smoothie. This is tasteless

fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good, good price and no added fillers or other unwanted ingredients, would advise it to everybody

Ascorbyl Palmitate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A well packed and well presented item. Contents in good order good delivery to Estonia!

1 2