GMO product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just in case any one might be interested,after contacting the manufacturer about this product they informed me this is a GMO product made from GMO corn.

I believe in C!

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken megadoses of vitamin c for over three decades. However, regular vitamin c is not fat-soluble--in other words, it has little effect on some parts of the body. That's why I began taking ascorbyl palmitate. I believe it completes the vitamin c protection that I'm looking for. It seems to have a positive effect on skin in general, and wrinkles in particular. This is a good brand, and the price can't be beat. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

The benefits are worth the price.

Posted by Somtit on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate) antioxidant efficiency. Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble vitamins. We retain the nutritional value and long lasting surface. Not fall on my environment. And antioxidant properties. The advantage like armor to protect skin from free radicals. Reduce the destruction of the cells 40 to 60% on skin exposed to sunlight. Vitamin C Ester serves to stimulate collagen. This is like the structure of the skin and elastin (Elastin), thus providing flexibility to the skin. Reduce wrinkles. It also reduces melanin or Melanie Min. With the clear white light. Make your skin look younger. Skin and skin from the inside out naturally. Is gentle to the skin. Does not cause irritation to the stomach. The result of eating. Reduce the incidence of influenza can. The skin is smooth and cost effective. For those with a stomach irritation.

Adrenal fatigue saver...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using it for adrenal fatigue and I can honestly say that my energy increased two-fold after I added it to my regimen.

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This fat soluble form of Vitamin C has a noticable effect on my skin. Yes, it is vain, but this Vitamin C really improves my skin's clarity. Of course I hope it is helping the internal channels as well.

Fat Soluble

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad they offer a fat soluble vitamin C ester, which is also easier on the stomach, because the ascorbic acid in others I heard doesn't help calm inflammation and water-soluble vitamin C like ascorbic acid leaves the body more easily I think I heard. God bless you all.

Good way to take vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years as a cold preventative and am happy with the results. I would recommend this product to all.

very good product

Posted by sunstate on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product! Before this I took from NOW, but this one I feel very good.Combining great with panthotenic acid.

I use a lot of Vit C.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...but find my leg veins really bother me unless I take a capsule of Ascorbyl Palmitate daily along with the regular C.

taataa