Heard of AstaReal?

Posted by ForGoodHealth on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took NOW's Astaxanthin in the past - 90s and 60s. While Astaxanthin was on 20% off, NOW 60s (Zanthin) sold out. Decided to spend 2 days researching more on Astaxanthin. Found the following: Valensa - Zanthin. Famous for CO2 extraction (without solvent). Cyanotech - BioAstin. Fuji Chemical - AstaReal. Think there a fourth player but I have limited time and limited resources to get information from internet. All the while I heard alot about Zanthin and BioAstin. Especially from comments/feedback in iherb and other online sites. Which was quite a surprise when I found out found AstaReal is equivalent if not ahead of the pack in terms of technology. CO2 extraction? AstaReal already using it. After spending time researching I decided to buy Source Naturals's Astaxanthin, which uses AstaReal. I'm not happy with SN packaging. Their safety seal dropped off easily sometimes - which is a safety concern. There might be other brands using AstaReal but only SN indicate this and hence I decided to buy SN. Best part is that it is on 2mg which allows me to spread the intake to twice a day for better absorption. Wish other brands would highlight their source of astaxanthin and balance the level playing field. It is now too dominated by Zanthin and BioAstin.

marcia

Posted by Reviewer1279792 on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying this for the first time and it takes times for product to really work but I'm having incredible results with mood, energy and overall feeling better..woth the try!!!!!

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1147523 on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my second time to order the Source Naturals, Astaxanthin. Dr. Oz mentioned on his show that there was a new anti-oxidant that no one had ever heard of and we should all get a pen to write it down. It was Astaxanthin; I went to the cupboard and pulled out my nearly empty bottle & showed my husband. He was impressed that we were already taking something most had never heard of and that was the day I re-ordered. Source Natuals has never let me down!

Best antioxidant yet!!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

According to Dr. Mercola, this is the best all around antioxidant available. It is also supposed to offer protection for sunburn and radiation. I take one 2 mg. dose morning and evening.

Asytaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1076998 on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product. Definitely eases eye discomfort.

helpful for skin, may be a good complement for fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does have a noticeable effect on fine wrinkles, whether you take it internally for weeks or apply it topically for days. The effect disappears quickly once you stop, and I don't entirely trust the safety of this compound beyond what I get from eating generous helpings of wild salmon. Still I believe you get what's advertised here; I'm only holding out for more research.

These pills really work

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The algae derived Astaxanthin is very potent. I can feel these pills helping my body. Highly recommended.

astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works so well

AstaReal Astaxanthin

Posted by Vizion on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

AstaReal is made in Sweden. As for the product itself, it works, however, it works almost too well, so to speak. If you are a caffeine user, consider to quit, prior to starting with Astaxanthin, they don't seem to interact well.

Good

Posted by 5549177287251925887 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Produto top