Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son was severely below grade level and struggling in all areas but worse in reading and writing. We saw improvements right away but over months, things just continued to get better and better. No more fights over homework. No more bad grades. He is now one year above grade level. Huge difference !

ATTENTIVE CHILD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Tried all the others, including B-Calmed, and this seems to work the best!

T. Barrowman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My son in 11 years old, he has been taking the wafers for about 2-3 months now. His behavior in school has improved greatly. He hated taking ADHD medications which made him sick. He reminds me to give him these in the mornings.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My son is diagnosed with Fragile X Syndrome and ADHD. This product has helped his concentration greatly. He can now stay on task at school. And he doesn't need any other medication! I am so glad we tried this!!!!

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of my students, 12 years old, has a learning disability. Prior to his consuming this product, I would need to repeat what I teach (religious scripture) at least 3 times before he can understand it. Now, I only need to teach the subject matter once. His sense of self-worth improves as he is getting positive feedback from his school teacher too. This is not a hyper-active child, he just had difficulty focusing and absorbing what is being taught. I am so glad to find something that can help him.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my son who is Autistic have a clearer view on tasks at school

For ADHD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After using these for a few days in a row I notice a difference in my child with ADHD's impulsiveness. I believe it helps him have calmer and more controlled moods. The wafers are a fairly decent size...about the size of a quarter. They are don't taste bad but they aren't really enjoyable either. I usually have to serve them with juice.

Chewable wafers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son takes it without a fuss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this for my son, helps with his attention span!

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can definitely help my boy to focus and able to control himself better.

1 2 3