Benfotiamine works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I started taking Benfotiamine, I notice within a few nights that the tingling in my arms and legs stopped. Also I felt a better sense of mobillity. Only problem, when I ran out of Befotiamine, the tingling came back. It really works for the neuropathy.

Ok supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that these Benfotiamine tablets dissolve fast. But a negative point is the relative high additive and filler content of this supplement

Benfotiamine tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I continue to be amazed that this B vitamin takes away the neuropathy pain in my legs. I am not complaining, but would like to note that the pills (of which I take 4 per day) are very hard to swallow. As well, they taste quite awful. I have trouble daily swallowing them. They seem to disolve quickly. Thank you for the availability of them. I could not afford them at the retail store.

Very good

Posted by klinacz on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is really powerful thing. It really does help with sugar/glucose things in your body, especially when you consume big amounts of carbohydrates. Totally recommend.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this, along with Alpha Lipoic Acid, for blood sugar and neuropathy. Between the 2 of them, they seem to be helping, somewhat, with both problems.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Texture is fine and I am sensitive to texture.

Source Naturals Benfotiamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This one is okay, don't like the texture of it.

Great for the memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent for improving memory

Poripheral neuropathy (Smal fiber) - causing my feet to 'burn'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking one tab. with each meal (3) since they came in -- so far I can't honestly say - I feel any better or worse. I will finish the entire order before I make any decisions.