customs charge duty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On top of the price ( item and postage ) I had to pay customs charge duty in the UK, thieves between seller and buyer! After delivery I have found that this beta carotene is synthetic and synthetic beta carotene is NOT HEALTHY, not only this.. synthetic beta carotene is carcinogenic. Why company call them self ''Source Naturals''??? another bul..t wheedlers.

Vgp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives to your skin nice color without sun. I'm not pale anymore, hooray! Very good product.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product: taking it for recurrent bladder infections and so far so good.

Great for everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't always eat all my carrots so this is a great supplement for eyes

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

Love This Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Especially for eye health. I can take it in double dosage without worry or harm. Unlike synthetic Vitamin A which can become toxic over prolonged use. I am 58 years of age and use Beta Carotene to keep my eyesight strong & clear, plus reduce eye irritation & dryness when working long hours.

Better and smoother skin, especially for my shiny skin and prone to acne breakouts.

Posted by karaNok on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product. After taking this brand of Beta carotene for 11 day, my skin is less shiny, less breakouts, and better skin tone. I take 1 softgel twice daily after breakfast and dinner

Great!

Posted by jasontidus on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended!

The acne on my back cleared up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I wanted a nicer skin-tone, but instead I got a not expected "side-affect"! The acne on my back cleared up, and I have been struggling with acne on my upper back since I was 17! I'm 32 now, so this was a more than welcomed suprise!^^

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product for allergies.

1 2 3