Very Effective Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and my granddaughter were both struggling with lingering, persistent coughs after bad colds they'd had. The next day after I gave them both a tablet, they had almost stopped coughing. Plus, it seems to help stop fever blister outbreaks!

Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

effective

Allan Macleod

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Australia and was pleasantly surprised by iHerb's fast delivery and very reasonable postage. I have found this product to be excellent in every way - they are easy to take and and you just seem to know that they are doing you good.

Reduce Cholesterol Naturally

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great product for lowering HDLs and used with Fish oils or Krill Oil works towards reducing overall cardiovascular risks. Fabulous product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definite difference in overall health since taking this. In the middle of worse cold/flu season my family has experienced, and I have recovered quicker, and gotten less than husband and daughter. Started taking for chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia, and have seen improved health more than expected. Though, this is only one of MANY MANY supplements I use to control the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, as it was suggested to take with d-ribose, which is also great to 'get to normal' for anyone suffering CFS. Believe my skin tone may be better as well...