Help

Source Naturals, Bilberry Extract, 100 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My eyesight in my left eye has improved back to where it's almost 20/20. My right hasn't made it that far but my overall general eye health has improved.

Source Naturals Bilberry Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Anyone who is looking for a high potency bilberry extract could not do better. It has a full 100 mg and a very high concentration (37%) of anthocyanosides.

Eye health care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Billverry helps my eye power. After taking this product I feel less eye fatique than before.

Has made a tremendous difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both my mother, who has a serious degenerative eye condition, and I have seen good results from this product. Our eyes are very healthy, and our prescriptions haven't changed in several years! When I don't take this, I can see the difference in my vision. Also, this particular formula offers a lot of the anthocyanins in each tablet.

These are fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for some time. They are a very compact tablet, which is useful if you take a lot of vitamins as I do. Sometimes though I think capsules full of powdered Bilberry work better

Unique

Posted by robingiles on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very small, easy to swallow, soluble tablets. Unusually high (37%) anthocyanosides content. Excellent value.

I trust Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking these for cataract prevention, so time will tell I suppose. I know and trust Source Naturals and so feel good taking yet another of their supplements.

Great for the eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bilberry is great for eye health. My daughter and I now can read again and watch TV without tearing up after the first 5 minutes. Great product.

Source Naturals, Bilberry Extract, 100 mg,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

So far, I have been satisfied by the benefits of this drug.

Works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does what it's supposed to do.

1 2