Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Biotin and highly recommend that any one who has gastric by pass surgery, start taking it a month before surgery to prevent hair loss. I did just that and I lost NO hair because I took 5 mg once a day. I now take it to prevent hair loss as I get older, since fine hair and hair loss runs in my family.

Great product

Posted by ariel0424 on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended to take this medicine for my fibromyalgia with vitamin C and acidolphilus. It worked on me. My pain is under control now.

Great Porduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My endocrinologist recommended Biotin to me for menopausel hair loss . I tried another brand of Biotin and had a reaction. I tried the Source Natural brand of Biotin and have been quite pleased with the results. It has not stopped my hair loss completely but may have helped a bit. Good Luck to all who try.

Cute little pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow. Haven't been taking long enough to know if it will improve my hair, nails, or triglycerides, but it's easy to stay compliant when the pill is so easy to take.

hair growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

keeps hairs from falling

Helpuf for nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nails are more healthy. Using only 3 weeks, so still waiting more results.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

we use bitotin to enhance the power of probiotics for our son with autism who has major yeast issues and is very sensitive to many supplements. the capsules empty into and mix easily into his juice. it is tasteless and light.

BIOTIN 5MG

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product was recommended by a dermatologist for hair replenishment and thus far seems to have slowed the loss.

Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Shipped fast and great value. Taking for hair loss and they are helping some.

Grows hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My hair is thick and strong. Very pleased.

1 2