Help

Added Indurance with Blue-Green Algae

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a long time runner, I have tried many supplements. This is the best I have ever tried. I have had a problem with my endurance, but now, that seems to be getting better. I have lots of strength never the end of the runs. And my times are improving. Your not supposed to be improving at 56, but I seem to be getting better. I will continue to use this product.

odličan proizvod

Posted by Melita on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

osobno koristim afa alge već preko 3 godine svakodnevno i uživam u njihovim dobrobitima. ovo je odlična cijena za količinu. savjetujem piti po 2 kom da bude ukupno 1 gram svako jutro natašte sa što više čiste vode. osjećam se odlično i pshički i fizički.

Difference maker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Definitely experienced a pop in my energy level. So far have not noticed as big an improvement in the way of clarity.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Klamath Lake Blue Green algae that is from a truthworthy company. It is a superior product that has been tested for purity.Highly recommended.

energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you want to forget fatigue this is your product!

Source Naturals, blue green algea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals is a good producer of supplements. I have mold allergies and am not sure the blue green algea is a good product for me. Was looking for lipid lowering help However, my adult daughter has been having recurring systemic infections and so am going to take this to her on my next visit. Might help boost her immune function.

Great Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Value!

Blue-Green Algae

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's too soon to tell what these are doing for me I have confidence in Source Naturals and figure algae's gotta be good for ya.

If you want to maintain your health this is the one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good product, I'm not one for buying vitamins off the self, but this I wouldn't do without.

Good energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These give me good energy but I wish they were veggie-caps and not tablets