Do not have active myrosinase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these and have not had any effect on my asthma symptoms, then I ate a spoon of mustard and chewed them all together with the pills but still not active. Problem is that the myrosinase is inactivated in the processing so it does not convert the precursor in the pill to sulphuraphane. I have had excellent results using broccoli sprouts which I sprouted but seeds are very expensive in Australia... they 160 aus, per kilo, and do not do well in cooler weather. Christine Houghton, an Aus researcher is on video plus there is CSIRO and ABC Catalyist information. I have bought EnduraCell whole broccoli sprout bioactive powder in AUs and its also on the US site. Ms Mazaraki at Melbourne uni is researching sulphuraphane on asthma and got great results.

Posted by IHERB-EUROPE-PAGE on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As an asmathic person I alway used ventolin and other medication. I tried this product and I notice improvement from day 1! Since then I did not use antibiotics and ventolin. I can recommend this in case you have lung or immune disease.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Upon opening, the colour and smell give the impression that the tablets are a quality product. NOW foods do a similar [but mature] broccoli extract (also very good) but they speak of providing "sulforaphane potential", whereas this SN product simply states that it provides "sulforaphane".. which suggests that this SN tablet might be a better product but I buy both just in case.

Seems to be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Noticed some improvement in liver function, also it helps to flush out unneeded estrogens.

High Quality! Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very high percent of the active ingredient Sulforaphane (1,000 mg/tablet). Don't be fooled by other products' claims in terms of the concentration or equivalent (in pounds) relative to fresh broccoli. What matters is the amount of the active ingredient.

excellent

Posted by elrapha on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love this product. helps me eat lots of broccoli without the stress involved. i think it is more effective than jarrows broccoli. i bought both at the same time but i prefer this.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are simply great. Gelatin free (because they are tablets) although a little big, so if you have trouble swallowing big pills, might be a problem (these are almost as big as my multi!). Just today in the news there is a study with broccoli sprouts preventing digestive cancers in humans. These are so much easier than eating pounds of raw broccoli sprouts every day. Thanks Source Naturals for another great product!

h.pylori elimination and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because there was good research showing sulforaphanes eliminating h.pylori, which is a concern for me now. Great price here, and source naturals is a very good name.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Goodness of broccoli without having to eat it. Tabs are a bit big but it's worth it.

broccoli sprouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

they are wonderful ,my daughter has autisum ,now she is talking more.