Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2809025 on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was told to try this for a very painful inflammation in my rotator cuff. I can't believe the results! My pain went away in a few days. I have never found something that works so well for my chronic injury. I highly recommend for use in treating inflammation.

Part of my 3 part joint program

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quite a while back I read in a book by an MD that manganese, bromelain & pantethine were particulary helpful for joint pain. I started using all 3 and boy do they work. I have left out one component or the other from time to time but the best result is from using all three!

Better than Laxitives

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

If you need to move the system take 2000 GDU of Bromelain and wow! 24-36 hours later you'll be feeling much better with no discomfort. Use them regularly and you'll feel much better all the time. Skin issues will get better and your overall mood will be more positive. Small investment for a major life improvement.

Source Naturals, Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product--reduces pain in my finger and shoulder,

Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2556381 on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Real effective for body pain and Joint pain . I have reordered .

Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2594691 on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think, that it helps me to get rid of extra weight

life changing product

Posted by Reviewer1155219 on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I agree with all of the other reviews. My fingernails are now so long and pretty. My hair no longer comes out in the brush. It burns my stomach a little if I don't take it with protein meals, cherry or strawberry activia . If I take it with just fruit it burns. I also just need 1/2bromelain tablet and 1 of Source Naturals mixed enzymes combined. Same thing, activia or protein or it burns. I love it. Thanks iherb, your the best on the net. Best prices and quickest delivery.

No more pain

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bromelain and acai are the anti-inflammatory supplements I am most grateful for. I didn't realize this product was tablets rather than capsules but it seems to be very well-absorbed.

helps my gout

Posted by Reviewer1198546 on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product to treat my gout flare-ups naturally. I've found it to be effective. so considering the price, I would highly recommend it.

HOPING THIS WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

SUPPOSEDLY IF YOU TAKE 1500 MG A DAY IT WILL CLEAN OUT YOUR BLOOD VEINS, I HAVE ONLY BEEN TAKING THIS FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS, THE VEINS ON BOTH SIDES OF MY NECK ARE CLOGGED UP I AM GOING TO TRY THIS FOR A YEAR THEN GO BACK AND GET TESTED AGAIN.

1 2 3