great product

Posted by Reviewer2249790 on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years and its great. It helps with hormone imbalances - too much estrogen.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3101860 on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Uterine fibroid shrinkage from 5.5 cm a year ago, to 4.9 cm this year. The sonogram tech and the doctor were surprised!

Breast Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1362722 on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tablets, have not had cancer return for 8 years using these tablets. Had no Chemo or Radiation.

A Favorite Product

Posted by Reviewer2902019 on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has been very helpful to me for use in fighting excess estrogen.

Seriously attacking the Fibroids

Posted by Reviewer2501219 on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased that this product has worked effectively against the Fibroids. One thing that I noticed was that before when I pressed on my lower abdomen, I used to feel pain. But I noticed that the pain is gone.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this supplement with Dimpro, for my frobroids, and I guess its working, no more swollen breast, my cycle seems to be normal once again. Still have pain, but I have a lot of Fribroids, but I think this with a combo of other supplements have helped, and no more night sweats. Dionne Canada

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2742507 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only started a week ago on this product, but I feel it's working. I have a little more energy and actually lost some weight too.

fatloss and toxins

Posted by Reviewer2008075 on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using 200-400 mg of DIM daily, along with 400-600 mg of Calcium D-Glucarate to help rid myself of "estrogen dominace" (also known as stubborn belly fat), and help my body combat the many thousands of toxins daily... This is a must product. Thank you iHerb.com for carrxying it. Highly recomended for health.

cal d gluc

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

really works as they say,especially for males and their urinary flow.

Calcium D-Glucarate

Posted by Reviewer1939114 on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take these for prevention of Cancer. I believe in nutritional supplements and have been taking them for years. I once saw Dr. Thomas Slaga, from the cancer research center, give a speech on this product and tested on mice with cancer, reduced the tumor or eliminated it. Will use this product for the rest of my life.