great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years and its great. It helps with hormone imbalances - too much estrogen.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Uterine fibroid shrinkage from 5.5 cm a year ago, to 4.9 cm this year. The sonogram tech and the doctor were surprised!

Breast Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tablets, have not had cancer return for 8 years using these tablets. Had no Chemo or Radiation.

A Favorite Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has been very helpful to me for use in fighting excess estrogen.

fatloss and toxins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using 200-400 mg of DIM daily, along with 400-600 mg of Calcium D-Glucarate to help rid myself of "estrogen dominace" (also known as stubborn belly fat), and help my body combat the many thousands of toxins daily... This is a must product. Thank you iHerb.com for carrxying it. Highly recomended for health.

Seriously attacking the Fibroids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased that this product has worked effectively against the Fibroids. One thing that I noticed was that before when I pressed on my lower abdomen, I used to feel pain. But I noticed that the pain is gone.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this supplement with Dimpro, for my frobroids, and I guess its working, no more swollen breast, my cycle seems to be normal once again. Still have pain, but I have a lot of Fribroids, but I think this with a combo of other supplements have helped, and no more night sweats. Dionne Canada

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only started a week ago on this product, but I feel it's working. I have a little more energy and actually lost some weight too.

Calcium D-Glucarate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take these for prevention of Cancer. I believe in nutritional supplements and have been taking them for years. I once saw Dr. Thomas Slaga, from the cancer research center, give a speech on this product and tested on mice with cancer, reduced the tumor or eliminated it. Will use this product for the rest of my life.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I have excess estrogen due to coming off contraceptives and this particular brand yields results, along with the use of DIM and Milk thistle. I have never experienced any side effects taking this with other medications and if you take a double dose it can make you really relaxed which is why I sometimes take a double dose at bedtime.