Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking separate supplements at bedtime before finding this, as I have trouble sleeping, so this simplifies things. I just add a melatonin and seem to fall asleep faster with the combination.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know I'm getting the calcium I need and perfect before bed to help me sleep. No aftertaste or stomach issues!

Excellent source of Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this to supplement Calcium intake. It helps with joints. I would recommend to anyone needing Calcium.

Source Natural Calcium Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Can really sleep; up to 5 hours before getting up to go to the bathroom. Usually I get up every 3 hours, so this is a great product!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Large tablets, but my daughter doesn't seem to mind. Good ingredients. Probably good as a top up to calcium requirements. Like the fact that there is more magnesium than calcium.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked ingredients and I hope this helps. Only time will show. I will definitely buy this particular calcium formula once it is back in stock. Thank you.

Best one for my insomnia

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cal/mag helps me sleep more than the others I have tried (which have been many!). I have not taken during the day, but should try that also. I take one at dinner and 1-2 in the evening. works great!

Another successful order!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service! The web order went smoothly and a week later the order appeared in my mailbox exactly as expected. This is a great place to do business with.

good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this feels to absorb well

Source Naturals, Calcium Night, 240 Tablets (SNS-01061)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase