Charcoal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't live without charcoal to tame gas and bloating. Source Naturals is a brand I trust.

Husband gut problems

Posted by francesjoan on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of his prescriptions causes occasional diarrhea. This gets rid of it quickly. Then he has a electrolyte drink to replenish what was lost. Once I had a very bad nausea and vomiting from a prescription med...I wish I had know back then about how good charcoal is for relief. We'll always buy this product.

Excellent for Nausea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these capsules whenever I feel a wave of nausea come on. Or open one into water, mix and swallow. Or just sip the "grey water" off the top once the solids have settled and then keep adding water till the solids are gone...this is good to do when sick with the flu.

old remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product has been used in our family for many years successfully for bowel and stomach upset and can highly rec. it.

good to purifying body

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After the nuclear crisis in Japan my children got sick. I gave them this and they got better.

Anti-poison

Posted by Gdaiva on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When you get food, drug or alcohol poisoning this is the remedy, that's what they actually give you in ER, some black slurry to drink every 15mins,. it absorbs poisons.

Perfect

Posted by bluebug on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really great price and product, helpful for accidental gluten exposure, diarrhea and I've heard it's good for tooth whitening.

Love it!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I uste charcoal to whiten my teeth, and it works just as well as I had hoped. Be aware, though, as it stains everything.

Wonderful for stomach issues

Posted by cristal on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We keep this on hand at all times and certainly travel with it. If there's an encounter with food poisoning, this is a must have. Also very good for gas/indigestion.

It is what it says on the label

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a big bottle of charcoal packed into small capsules at a reasonable price.