Helps with Headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get migraine headaches due to chemical sensitivity and this REALLY helps if I can catch it very early. If I put one under my tongue the moment I feel the headache coming on, it goes away completely. I don't want to go to a mall without these again!

Suprisingly effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to get Glutathione IV's for a toxic liver condition and though I am mostly healed, was looking for an alternative. Everyone including my doc says take NAC, that's the precursor to glutathione. Well, it never worked for me. I take one of these morning and night and I can tell my liver feels better and bowel eliminations are better since the liver is functioning. I LOVE this product.

Great for during a detoxification reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When you detox your body, you can experience die off (Herxheimer Reaction) that include headaches, body aches or flu like symptoms. This Chem-defense is great! It mops up any chemicals that are caused by the release of toxic chemicals (endotoxins) due to bacteria dying during the healing process. It works quickly (sub-lingual) and is very effective. I don't mind the taste and I think I am picky. It does contain B2, so there is a little trace of a vitamin aftertaste. I just drink water and it's gone. The benefits outweight the taste. Great product!

used for copper xs

Posted by WendND on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this to clear excess copper, worked very well. Used hair analysis to see changes. Was feeling a great improvement in energy once the xs was reduced.

Chem Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have found Chem Defense to be an excellent product for helping me cope with MCS. Taken when exposed to fragrances and other chemicals it alleviates many of the mcs symptoms.I carry it with me always. When needed, more than suggested on bottle.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my kids to help with their allergies. They like the flavour, although I do worry about giving them sorbitol

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if these work just my first bottle. Seem ok. Tab quite thick has to dissolve under tongue which is bit awkward but no headaches of anything so far and finding glutathione in sublingual form is rare too.

Chem-Defense Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased. Order came promptly and was well-packaged. The taste makes them easy to take.

Good for chem sensitivity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Son has used these tablets for several yrs. to help cope w/low serum GSH & chem sensitivity. Not a cure, but helpful.

really helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I react to even the minutest amount of chemicals cigarettes are particularly difficult as the toxins stream quite a distance from the smoker and there's no warning. Chem-defense has stopped my initial symptoms and works well for me in public places.Recommend giving it a try, Any reduction in these symptoms is wonderful as exposure is so constant and unavoidable. Thank you to source naturals for addressing this issue.

1 2