Chem Defense Peppermint Flavored

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Chem Defense is a synergistic nutrient blend formulated for the dietary needs of persons with chemical sensisitivities. The sublingual form gets absorbed into your bloodstream right away. Try it free by checking out the "freebies" at IHerb. Products usually ship out within 24 hours. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button.

Yellow mouth

Posted by jasmine on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These tablets dissolve very slowly, have bitter taste and paint your mouth in terrible yellow color (so don't forget to drink some water before talking to someone). Wish it was a more pleasant way to get glutathione. RU Самое ужасное в этих таблетках вовсе не то, что их приходится рассасывать так долго и при этом они не очень-то приятно горчат, а в том, что они окрашивают слюну и весь рот в ярко-желтый цвет. Не забывайте прополоскать рот, прежде чем заговаривать с кем-то.

Could not take it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had to spit it out. This is one of the very few things (if any) that I have had to spit out. I can stand wormwood, arnica, you name it. Unfortunately, I really could not tell you if it works.

No miracles here

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have MCS, I've tried many things to help purge my system from exposures. If this helped, it was not apparent to me. Of course, that doesn't mean that it doesn't have any helpful elements for the body. Don't expect to take it and have your exposure symptoms go away, it's not what I experienced.

Not sure if it works. Love the taste and sublingual method.

Posted by michellek on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I sucked on these like mints. I loved them!

Tablets peppermint flavored

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cooling sensation

Vitamin helps prevent various illnesses and cancer is important, of course, exercise improves the body all right, but I think the nutrition is lost fatigue - all right

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

didn't take it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

don't know

good blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand.

Best to start my weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After I began taking this as a Sample..I began losing weight..1# a day.and I felt better. thanx iHerb for the sample

1 2 3 4