chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The tablets are easy to swallow, smallish. I take these separately because I buy a glucosamine - 1 a day - made from corn, which I buy from the channel islands here in the uk because I cannot buy a 1 a day glucosamine from iherb. I still have to work out the cheapest way to buy these arthritis remedies. These are supposed to take 6 months to kick in so it is too soon to say whether they work or not. Glucosamine on its own doesn't work so well. They must work, because supplements which work usually carry a higher price tag.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2784332 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I made the mistake of purchasing some glucosimine that didn't have the chondroitin sulfate in it, so I am using this and it seems to be doing the same job.

seeme like good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2501698 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like to take supplements with glucosamine, so I like this one since it is pure Chondroiten Sulfate.

Neck Pain Help

Posted by 5554112682592911763 on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product seemed to help some with my neck pain problem

Not much for the money.

Posted by Reviewer1359754 on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Compared to the companion supplement, glucosamine, this supply meets only the minimum recommended dosage for 30 days. I will look elsewhere for abetter deal.

Dr. Friedlander

Posted by Reviewer1580521 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Prompt, excellent service during selection, ordering and arrival of my medication (chrondroitin sulfate) package. Your maintained records made reordering aprocesses, effective and comfortable. Thank you.

Great Product for Joint Health: You choice Sulfate or Hydrochloride version?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Read an article from the doctors office written by an independent non affiliated source that said if you take Chondroitin Sulfate at 800mg and Glucosamine Sulfate at 1500mg for joint health. The article said do not take the hydrochloride version. They should not be taken at the same time but separated by 6-8 hours so they can be utilized by the body at maximum efficiency. This product seems to be of high quality and is the correct version (Sulfate). Makers of the other version hydrochloride would have you believe their version which combines both Chondroitin and Glucosamine is better. In my opinion it is strictly a marketing and manufacturing ploy. Probably cheaper to manufacture and market.

Help for a sore knee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Chondroitin Sulfate keeps my sore knee mobile and much less painful. Recently I was away overseas and I went without my iherb pills, by the time I returned my knee was extremely painful and quite swollen. I am convinced it helps me a lot!