effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for several reasons: first, it works (give or take 2 weeks), nothing to swallow, and I love the taste. It's like a tiny dessert before bedtime. I took to prevent hot flashes at night and it is really helpful.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really works. I know because I've been taking the pills for over a year . I had to quit sometimes because I'd run out of them and the hot flashes came back. Alow at least a week to feel the benefits

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best help for hot flashes I have found.

Cimi-Fem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I really can't sleep this will work. It is a powerful sedative but it also seems to interfere with my immune system. I always have yeast problems right after I use it. This may not be the case for you.

Will buy more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy I came across this product. I cannot tell you how many different ones I have tried. I was even contemplating going on HRT. This has changed my life in so many ways, hot flushes I would now say I cannot remember the last time I had one, night sweats more or less gone. My mood swings have gone and I feel like my old self again and more importantly I feel HAPPY!

It's perfect

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

calm night wonderful product It is the second time that order it has a result

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After only 3 weeks, this product seems to help with my hot flashes. I do have to take two per day but that's fine.

Cimi-Fem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are a marvel for menopause, doctor's suggestion, less symptoms felt after a couple of months. Have not been without since first try at least 4 years ago.

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste is awful

Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product worked great at first and then stoped. After a few months. Not sure what happened.

1 2