This stuff is Gold!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really have heard a lot of good things in reviews about grapefruit seed extract and how it helps with various problems... I have had SEVERAL yeast infections throughout the year and no matter what medication I took the stubborn condition would just come back. I'm happy to say that I've been yeast infection free since I've taken these for the past month and 1/2. I have also seen that it works great if I start to have a tingle in my throat or a cough- it kills it the next day... I'm really glad with my purchase.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

GSE is known to kill anything that's killable. I use it for everything from chronic Candida to bronchitis. An example of how powerful this is: My oldest daughter had been fighting off pneumonia and taking antibiotics that hadn't helped. I started her on this product 3-4 times a day along with 500mg of vitamin C each time. Within three days she was completely well again. I always have a bottle of this in my cupboard!

No stomach bugs here

Posted by Katherine on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

ETA April 2012: Due to concerns about Grapefruit Seed Extract as a possible endocrine disruptor, I no longer use grapefruit seed extract. Thankfully, certain strains of probiotics probiotics are exceptionally effective for preventing gastroenteritis or shortening it's course and severity. Typically, I use Jarrow-dophilus EPS (expensive) or Now Gr-8. The ingredients in both are similar. What's *really* wonderful though is that the probiotic protocol is both evidence based and safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Here is the old review. All that is said here, is the same as my current protocol with probiotics: I haven't the time to have a stomach virus or food poisoning...As any mom can attest, even if you're sick, *you're* still the one caring for the kids. So, whenever I feel an upset stomach coming on - like the kind that could turn into vomiting or intestinal cramps/diarrhea - I start with two tabs of this every hour until it resolves. The key is starting it *early*. Too late and it won't work. It's been effective for my children too when caught early enough. Not appropriate for pregnancy.

Helps Ward off Colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this during cold and flu season. It seems to keep me from coming down with viruses.

Very good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Your service is very good. This is a good product. I am glad that I found your internet page.

Good product - quick shipping