Mrs. Wilson

Posted by CheryleWilson on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love it for my skin & muscle tone...

coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel it's use is helpful in my weight loss program

Have more energy know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this I have more energy and can lose weight on them at the same time

jill-Council bluffs Ia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for 3 yrs-have little to no colds or flu, recommend to everyone.

made a mistake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be a good way of getting my coconut oil, but have since discovered this is not the best way ... have since ordered, and been taking, the Source Naturals jar of oil and that works much better for me. I was just misinformed on this product, and won't buy it again.

great!

Posted by Asiel1 on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had purchased these once before and lost weight. When I reordered, I got another brand. They were easier to swallow but gritty. They did nothing for my weight and my auto-immune "brain fog". This time I made sure to get these. I think the recommended dosage of 4 is a bit much. Last time, I found two ( for me) worked well. I am working up to that amount. As others noted, the pill is large and difficult to swallow. On day one, I realized my brain fog lifted noticeably and fatigue did as well. On day two, I noticed the hunger every few hours. It was easily fixed by a light snack or protein based drink. This is just what happened last time. In a few days I will add the second pill, and will update my results later. All in all, this is a great supplement if you get a high quality one. Not so much if you buy a bad one. I took a star off for large size.

Great but large!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used to eat coconut oil everyday. I has to solidify it in the refrigerator and eat it like candy pieces. I was growing to not like the taste so I decided to try the softgels. I am getting all the same great effects/benefits but the softgels are rather large and not too easy to swallow.

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

here is three months I take this product, I lost fat, my transit work better and I have a beautiful skin. I love it and I recommend it to everyone. Thank you iHerb.

Good quality oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think its better than NOW foods coconut oil. They are more effective.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes these since he could NEVER eat coconut oil straight. These work well for him and at least he's getting some of the good stuff.

1 2 3