Awesome product for a reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Many people experience a real energy surge the first few times they use this product. Its effectiveness is unquestionable. The flavor is tolerable but not really all that pleasing.

Could be better

Posted by emanuela on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of coenzymate B complex but this seems to contain folic acid, not a good folate form.

I feel the difference

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you are lacking vitamin B's you can really tell a difference in a few days. I dont care to much for the mint flavored to much, I think I will try another flavor next time but either way it is worth it to me. I have taken Vitamin B complexs for years to help the racey thinking while I try to go to sleep and it has helped with some moody feelings. With this I felt like I had clear thinking, sharper then normal. I am impressed.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bypasses the gut and the liver to deliver B-Vitamins I can actually use!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I actually split the pills in half and then just take a half daily. Also I don't hold it under my tongue because the taste is just awful, I swallow it and it still works fine. I definitely notice when I don't take it. This is an essential part of my vitamin routine. Must be taken with food.

Fast acting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fast energy surge. Left off one star for the taste. They taste more like licorice than peppermint. And, there is natural licorice in the ingredients so it makes sense. Next time I will try the orange flavor instead. Otherwise, they are a great fast acting way to get your B-complex vitamins. iherb is super. Great prices and fast shipping!

Boosts mood and physical energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Coenzymate B Complex supplement really works on me. I chew the tablets and like their taste. Without them, I eventually start to feel run down and worn out - mentally and physically. When I do take them, I feel happier, mentally sharper, and have more physical energy. As another reviewer observed, chocolate is no longer a necessity to feel happy - these tablets do the job! Highly recommended.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several other types of B vitamis and these are the only ones well tolerated by my stomach

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

and quick working. I am a vegetarian and have to watch to take enough B vitamins daily. I don't like capsules and tabs, and the sublingual form is easy to take.

Great product needs adjustment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really lijke this product except for the folic acid. Please change it to more absorbable one.

1 2 3 4