coenzymated b1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i noticed pronounced appetite with the product, which says that the metabolism improved with 2 days use at two tabs, 3 times a day; however i discontinued the product due to its sorbitol (laxative) content. im now using bentofothimine, which is effective, albeit perhaps less so

Best form of B1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to protect the myelin sheath of the brain and spinal cord. Is an excellent preventative and also used by some sufferers of MS. Highly bioavailable and easy to use; esp for those with swallowing issues.

Pleasant taste, instant energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product and compared it to an enteric capsule. It clearly works. Pleasant taste; gives instant energy boost.

Good for occasional alcohol users

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't drink often, so it affects me strongly. Popping one of these the next morning is an excellent way to counteract the aftereffects. I tried it after I found out that med students injected themselves with B-1 to treat hangovers, and it does seem to help.

Hate the taste and wish they came in a 120 bottle

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

But I am so thankful to SN and iHerb for this product!

Will use it in the long run

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my son, to try to heal his nerve from autism. He takes 8 tabs a day. I don't know if that make a different or not, but together with many other things, my son is progressing. I think it takes more time to heal brain and nerves. Don't see any bad side effect so far, will continue to use it in the long run.

too many additives that are bad for the gut

Posted by FightingFatigue on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this before I realised it had sorbitol and mannitol which both wreck my gut. Nasty!!! I will stick with benfotiamine which seems to work well for me

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought this might have a more potent effect because of it "coenzymated" However, I find the simple powder version gives me a more noticeable b-vitamin boost.

rating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are great, Since I only have 18 inches of small bowel this gives me a way of getting the vitamins I need. Thank you for having this type of vitamin.

Converted Thiamine