excellent product for stress.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product for stress and fatigue, tried it even late at night and i felt tired sleepy but aware not fatigued or stressed. this b3 form along with b6 coenzymated (p5p) are two of my favourite vitamins on the list, just like b6 p5p probably will feel the tension affects of the first and second dose because your body is getting used to it because before it was used to stress. b6 p5p excellent for swelling of anything in the body also. lion's mane is another product to add for the nervous system stopping jumpy thoughts. pqq is another favourite someday it will be recognized as a vitamin if you want super energy including new limbido energy you never felt before and does something like b3 activate the sirt logevity gene.

BEST VITAMIN B3

Posted by andrewleehorton on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I normally take nicotinamide, but it makes me really sleepy! This Vitamin doesn't make me feel sleepy at all! I wish all vitamin supplement makers used this form.

energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2867843 on Jan 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

enada is a bit stronger but this is still really good and lower price.

Helpful sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are very effective knock-out tablets for anyone aroused from their sleep. Proactive relaxation!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

B3 is highly recommended for a number of conditions; including autoimmune like adrenal, MS, and CFS. This form is extremely absorbable and effective; easy to use with the sublingual form, and much more bioavailable. Will keep purchasing. Recommended by credible doctors in my experience.

active form of b3

Posted by healthysupplements on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and recently read that B3 can help REM sleep and help you stay asleep all through the night.

Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer3034541 on Oct 11, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Since taking coenzymated B-3 I havenoticed a definite increase in energy, especialy in the afternoon when I used to be tired.

ratinga

Posted by Reviewer2166885 on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are great. Since I only have 18 inches of small bowel this gives me a way of getting the vitamins I need. Thank you for having this type of vitamins.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2436244 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best way to take B-3.

Source Naturals, Coenzymated B-3

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I get an immediate noticeable boost when I take this which I do not get from regular forms of B3. I will keep this as a regular part of my regime.

1 2