Help

Coenzymated B6 P5P sublinguals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Part of my porphyria protocol...P5P is needed...and sublinguals get it into the blood stream quickly!

feel almost immediately

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Takes a little while to dissovle, but can feel a "boost" from it almost immediately. Also helps with my depression.

Good for Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like it. It gives me a boost. It is a disolving tablet to put under the tongue. It taste like refreshing peppermint, and a little bit aspirin. I don't think anyone could make it better without adding sugar. This is a good product.

sublinguals rule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i love it when u stick a pill under your tongue and within 20 minutes you feel it running through your bloodstream. this b6 gives me an immediate boost. it says that it contains wheat/gluten but i dont get any type of negative reaction. to source naturals: keep makin the sublings. best way to take a pill

One of my favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel better as soon as I put it under my tongue. I believe this is well absorbed.

Significantly reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this to reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome and it is the best thing I have ever found. If I use this sublingual then the effect is almost instantaneous.

Kristine Winnicki

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the only P-5-P I can absorb!!!

Very powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Immediate energy lift in a little tablet. Helps with concentration and fatigue.

Doesn't provoke gastritis

Posted by FrogPrincess on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't take B vitamins generally as they really aggravate my stomach and provoke flare-ups of gastritis. This doesn't happen with sublinguals. This B 6 is the only one I can take, and it's a good one.

1 2 3 4