Help

Great for complexion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Though fish is my main source of protein in my diet, this supplement gives my complexion a boost!

Source Naturals, Complete Essential Fatty Acids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I do like it that you get everything in one pill. I used to take three separate pills and it seemed like I was taking too many pills. This is so much easier. I just started taking this product so not sure if it is any good or not. I take it along with another fish oil pill. I do burp up a fish taste and am not sure if it is from Source Naturals Complete Essential Fatty Acids or from the other fish oil pill.

Source Naturals, Complete Essential Fatty Acids, 120 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps my body have resources to renew all my cells; I am 60 and my doctor is amazed how good my blood work is and my prostrate is normal.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since I don't eat enough fish, I needed a supplement. I've tried fish oil pills before and it was a disaster on my intestines. These, however, don't upset my stomach when taken with meals. Just a couple of days of a little fishy taste, but with enough water, there is no after-taste.

source naturals, complete essential fatty acids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I notice a big difference when I take this one. I have noticed that if you take these when they are warm you do taste the fish after you take it.

Joint Pain Gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed since taking this complete EFA product that I don't have joint pain anymore.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good way to take all in one beneficial fatty acids without having to have 3 different bottles at the same time. EPA/DHA is good for boosting brain function, immunity, lower high pressure and cholesterol; prevent cardiovascular diseases and many other benefits. GLA is beneficial for boosting our immunity. Pricewise, this is more expensive than taking individually. Since this is made of oil, remember to keep in refrigerator as oil is easily oxidised and turn rancid. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good all-around!