More than salt

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A german company sent me some time ago the analysis of their himalayan salt and it's true these tiny crystals contain more than 80 minerals including REEs. Rare earth elements are a set of seventeen chemical elements in the periodic table, specifically the fifteen lanthanides plus scandium and yttrium. Recommend for sure!

lovely alternative for heavy salt users

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i mix himalayan salt wtth finely grinded set of herbs or simply use it as it is. it does't leave acidic traces in your blood stream. love it

Pure salt with minerals

Posted by TrueReviews on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is pure rock salt with lots of trace minerals. I really like the pink colour and the mild taste. Only drawback of the mild taste is that you have to use a big amount to get the salty taste. I alternate it with pure iodine salt, because iodine is also essential for thyroid function. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good Price Good amount

Posted by LanceSavoy on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice fine grind works well from a salt shaker. Good deal for a healthier salt.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this salt because it has only been ground and no processing, although no information is given on grinding process. Fine grind easy to use. Price is good and great service from iHerb.

Himalayan Salt is the best!

Posted by MariCh on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Regular table salt is poison!!! It causes high blood pressure. I prefer Himalayan salt over sea salt since the mountains most probably contains less contaminants. I use this for cooking, but I also use a little in my water throughout the day. Clean filtered water stripped of minerals isn't healthy water for the body's cells. I've read that your cells can't really take in the hydration if it doesn't contain minerals. IMPORTANT: Please look up "himalayan sole."

Best salt ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day and love it! it tastes great and works well in everything from cooked foods to salads. I love the soft pink color too!

Quality is perfect, but not the 'fine grind'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The salt itself has perfect quality, nothing to complain. But I bought it because it said "Fine Grind" on the package, but in reality it was not the finest grind I have seen for this kind of Himalyan Salt. If fine grind I would rate with 10 as the highest, then this product has the grind rated at 8. In other words, if you sprinkle it on the salads - there is a chance you will get a small crystal of this salt.

Good taste but grains too large.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't get me wrong - I love natural rock salt, but this isn't my favorite. The taste is good but the grain is too large to dissolve if you use it for baking. You'll end up with salty parts in the baked good. Otherwise, it's great for sprinkling on food.

Salt as Nature Intends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only use Himalayan Pink Rock salt, will not use any other even salt from the Great Salt Lake. This salt seems to be pure and agrees with my system. It tested out better for me (per the Meridian Stress test) then Celtic Sea salt did.