Helps more than anything else I tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this for people having trouble with kidneys and bladder. My problems are due to Lyme disease and this has helped me out tremdously.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for something natural to cure UTI's instead of always getting antibiotics for my elderly aunt. It's hard to tell with her, when she does have a UTI we have to rely on the home test strips, and sending a sample to the hospital lab, and we can't always get a clean catch. But this helps me have peace of mind, being able to give it to her daily, and not causing her any side effects. To me she acts so much better, and I am thankful I came across this D-Mannose not only for her, but for me too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these supplements because I had read where they may prevent urinary tract infections. I was having one infection afer another and after all kinds of tests being run they could not determine why I kept having them. I was tired of taking antibiotics so I gave these a try. They really work- I take a couple every day for prevention and I must say that I have not had any infections since I started taking them. Thank God for this wonderful product.

D-Mannose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I discovered D-Mannose after numerous experiments with other medications and supplements and this was what helped me to balance my urinary tract.I was really desperate and now I am happy getting better with every day .Now I am using the second 60 capsules. Thank you. Best regards, Ruta Kiciene Lithuania

for UTIs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really helps preventing any new UTI in conjunction with cranberry capsules

D-Mannose - first time user review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking D-Mannose for a little while so can't give a long term review. I have been suffering from repeated urinary tract infections this year, 2013, and have found that the irritation of feeling my bladder is full all the time has diminished and I find I can often sleep the night through. I am hoping this will still be the case long time.

UTI Treatment during pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After researching how safe and effective D-Mannose could be to treat UTI's in pregnancy, I tried this product with great success. Highly recommend.

Helps prevent UTI's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this is help prevent gram-negative uti's such as e-coli and don't have them when I take it regularly. I take 1000 mg 2-3 times a day and find that's a good preventative dose.

Good for bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is magic, but really working magic! Helps reduse pain from cistitus

D-mannose cap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

capsules easier to swallow & open them up to sprinkle on dog or cat food..This ia for inflammation..I use it for cat has urinary problem so I put it in his wet food and stir it up. Actually this is a form of sugar. I take it also for arthritis. Not expensive if you buy on line..If from Vet is more.

1 2 3 4