Fingers Crossed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I need to be on this product longer (I have been on it less than a month) to declare it a miracle. However I suffer form major fatigue from a chronic illness and this product seems to have made a noticable difference in my energy level.

More energy, better mood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find I have more energy and am in a better mood when taking D-Ribose. As an added extra, my weight stays down, too!

Very helpful with my Fybromialgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since starting this suppliment I have noticed more energy and less pain...I am very happy with it!

D-Ribose- great for increased energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been very surprised with the increase in energy, especially during workout. I have been taking 1tsp twice daily. I am really happy with the product and the price at iHerb as always is great.

Bad Smell - had to throw away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had previously used another brand of D-Ribose powder and I decided to try teh Source Natural brand since I have been satisfied with their other products. This D-Ribose powder smells like pool chemicals and I am afraid to consume it. The Jarrow formula brand, by contrast, has no such smell. Either I got a bad lot or the manufacturing process for this product has gone awry.

Al Clark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product had been reported in clinical trials to improve energy levels and the general felling of tiredness associated with chronic fatigue syndrome in 50% of those taking it. This is the only reason I tried D-Ribose and I found it to be of no benefit. I guess I am in the 50% of the population that it doesn't work.

great service