Wouldn't be without D-Ribose!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic. Not only does it give me more energy, but after 10 years of insomnia, I no longer am bothered by it. I fall asleep naturally when I need to so that I get a good night's sleep. Even though I'm 55 years old, I feel the way I did when I was 20. I wouldn't be without this product.

PMS Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read an article that said to take Ribose and Magnesium Citrate for PMS relief. It works. The tablets also taste good.

d-ribose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

purchased because i have fibromyalgia. seems to help a bit with energy level, but i haven't noticed much improvement with pain.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe Source Naturals is the best source of D-Ribose on the market. I use it daily and I've been taking it now for several years.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful flavor and an easy way to take D-Ribose.

Problematic fructose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the mild sugary taste of this product (which I use for chronic fatigue syndrome), but I'm not convinced about fructose as the main ingredient. Recent studies claim that contrary to older beliefs, fructose is more harmful than other types of sugar. A nice product to chew during excercise; cannot say yet whether it helps in recovery.

Gives energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Don't notice the difference

Weak supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the many protocols we have for fibromyalgia is intake of D-ribose. I bought these tablets because of the chewable form. Usually if a supplement works, I can clearly tell from mental/ emotional/physical "energy". After taking this and carefully monitoring, I am sorry that this didnt make any difference , in fact, i was more fatigued and drowsy. Took these at different times and still had the same fatigue issue. I got this for energy and was disappointed. I will not buy again. However it might work for someone as i saw some great reviews. Thank you!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sourcce Naturals D-Ribsoe is an excellent product, it gives me a boost of energy within 1/2 hour, I am very pleased with it and will order it again.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product at good price. I feel much better since I started taking it.

1 2