Help

Great health restorer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with a form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma last year which had taken over a good part of my body with skin lesions. I was prescribed UVB light treatments by my MD, but my daughter also suggested taking enzymes as they have been used in medical centers around the US. I started taking these enzymes and within weeks my skin lesions started to improve. I did the light treatments as ordered, but the best part is the improvement I saw, and my MD saw as well. He allowed me to cut back on the tx, thinking the lesions might return, but they have not and my skin is all healed and my blood tests returned to normal. I intend to take these enzymes the rest of my days. My MD is amazed!

good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got seriously food poisoned five years ago, and ever since, my digestion has been a mess. I couldn't eat anything containing milk, grain or sugar without getting really ill. After a while, I would react to every kind of food, and my body was getting really weak. I tried all kinds of treatment, but none of them really worked, and it was incredibly expensive. I saw this article about a girl that had the same problems, and she explained that she had too few of the digesting enzymes. I looked it up on iHerb, and read the reviews. After using this product before every meal, I can now eat what I want without getting seriously ill. Of course, all is relative, and I don't stuff my face with bread every day, but this product helps my stomach and I don't experience pain after eating any more. Would recommend taking this product together with probiotics if you have the same problems as me.

No More Indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. I have used everything under the sun for indigestion and its associated problems. This product came to the rescue. I cannot and will not live without it. It does not matter when I take it (before or after eating), it kicks in and do the job.

I love these

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

for the better part of a decade I always had a terrible time eating many foods whether it be pizza,gyro, pasta, dairy heavy meals, anything remotely close to fast food, fried anything, meat of all types, fish...didn't really matter nothing seemed to settle well. Wasn't much I could get down and not feel sick or stray to far from the old water closet. I have tried 2-3 brands but have always found these to be solid workhorse style enzymes that really work well for ME. I can pretty much eat what I want, whenever, wherever although I don't push it. The meal dictates how many enzymes I would take but usually never more than 2, if I eat like a horse marathon style I might have 3. really has helped keep me regular, never suffer that post meal coma thing. Out of all the things I have encountered in my life in the past decade this is tops on My Favorites list. In all honesty I would probably give up coffee and or beer before I gave these enzymes up. I think they are genius. Give em a go. Super quality of life increase.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works as well or better than the higher priced enzymes for me.

Source Naturals, Daily Essential Enzymes, 500 mg, 240 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had digestive problems, tried on the samples, it do helps on indigestion. Now purchase a bottle for my daily use. .

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This enzyme works the best for me. I've tried a bunch of different kinds, including "Super Enzymes" by Now Foods. I think this one works best with my particular diet, and eating habits. I take one before every meal (3 a day) and it helps things a lot. I can notice a difference if I switch brands.

Great digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because there are no common allergens in the processing. I have tried many other digestive enzymes and they all upset my stomach, but This one is excellent. Also, this product can be taken during your meal, unlike many other products that have to be taken 1/2 or 1 hour before meals. I definitely recommend Source Naturals daily essential Enzymes.

Source Naturals Daily Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This enzyme does not seem to be powerful as the previous brand I was taking. I prefer something stronger so I will switch back eventually.

source naturals daily essential enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps in digestion of fats, proteins & carbohydrates. Easy to swallow