Excellent Product - 5 STARS !!!

Posted by 5598646612421169681 on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Imperative form of B-12 that MANY people with MTHFR forget to take.. Has Helped my Quality of LIfe IMMENSELY...... Will Definitely Keep ordering HERE ♥

Adenyosylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This version doesn't have folic acid in it, which helps when you're focussing on raising folate, methyl-B12, and ad-12. The flavor is strong and aromatic, but it's okay.

Pleasant to let dissolve and relatively small

Posted by RedYetiDave on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take sub-lingual tabs under my cheek against my gums. They are far less intrusive than under my tongue and I can forget about them and let them dissolve into my blood stream (which is far, far more efficient than swallowing them). These have a nice taste and are sweetened with a tiny amount of sorbitol and mannitol which are used in sugar free gum so won't rot your teeth (or upset your innards since it's such a tiny amount).

Appetite improvement

Posted by Reviewer1477990 on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for improve my appetite and gain some weight.

Not cheap, but good

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is higly concentrated, compared to other brands, and other ingredients are acceptable. We would prefer a powder form, than all other ingredients won't be necessary. But otherwise, it is a very good quality.

caused serious fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1100371 on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken other forms of B12 and found them energizing, but this form wiped me out for several days.

Coenzymated B12

Posted by Krisinsight on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I could have methylation issues according to 23andMe and even methylcobalamin is not a good choice for me, so adenylcobalamin or dibecozide (both are cobamamide)work quite well. I also recently found out I was sensitive to cherry and strawberry, so when I saw that this was flavored with natural raspberry and peach flavors I was sold. The buyer should know the tablets do contain magnesium stearate.

Juan from Spain

Posted by Reviewer1219909 on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Not possible to find in Spain! It has really helped my grandmother in recovery after an operation :)

Incredibly Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer2073387 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Dibencozide AKA Adenosylcobalamin. This is the highest dose of B12 I have found. Great price.

Solid product.

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves well and nice flavor! Really does boost your energy.

1 2 3