Helps to properly digest your food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As we age, we lose the digestive enzymes necessary to properly digest our food which causes gas, bloating and other stomach issues. I have found that taking digestive enzymes before a meal really makes a difference. I have even taken them after a meal if I over ate and they help. Have used this brand for years and are happy with the product and the ingredients. Will continue to order.

I use this daily...made a huge difference

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

adding broad-spectrum digestive enzymes has made a huge difference in my life. For years I suffered from poor digestion and frequent--almost daily--heartburn. Out of desperation I tried a bottle of enzymes from my local health food store. From that moment on I've been free of the post-meal sluggishness; just as important, I can't remember my last episode of heartburn (I used to carry Tums with me; now I haven't owned any in over a decade). One small capsule at the start of each meal is all it takes.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Better than any fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a very senior citizen with serious constipation. I do NOT use this alone with my prescription stool softener and a variety of Walmart fibers, but by adding this to my mix there is a dramatic improvement. I highly recommending trying this out. With my particular problem I have spend years adjusting and trying things out.

These work to prevent indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take 1-2 of these if I'm about to have a particularly spicy or complex meal.....not all the time. It's like 'insurance.'

DigestActiv

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been having trouble with flatulence related to certain foods lately. This sounded like it would relieve it and it does. Very glad to have it on hand.

I think they help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking these to help with adrenal fatigue. I think they're helping me to digest my food better and my blood sugar levels are staying more stable.

Digestive Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seem good so far.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They work well.

I definitely recommend this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These work very well just before or during a 'challenging' meal...spicy for example. They help with digesting my supplements as well. Much better than taking antacids after the indigestion has set in.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent for all uses..for after lunch morning midlday and afternoon..

1 2 3