Lost 5kg in less than 2 months

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this to regulate my hormones and to reduce my acne breakouts. I observed less breakouts prior to my period and I lost 5kg in less than 2 months of consuming 2 tablets/day. I was in the normal weight range (but could still afford to put on more weight) and now I am underweight! My clothes have more room, and my face actually looks slimmer now when I looked through my older photos. I've reduced to taking 1 tablet/day for maintenance.

DIM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great product that has helped me stay off of hormone replacement therapy for 10 years now.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was initially disappointed the strongest DIM available was 100mg, but the adjuvants seem to make it much more potent (than elsewhere available 400mg DIM). There is some evidence that DIM/I3C helps obese males with high Estrogen levels (the fat tissue tends to convert Testosterone to Estrogen) so it isn't just for females.

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helped me lose 50 pounds in 6 months without modifying my diet.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i bought this for my flatmate who had it recommended for weight gain from estrogen dominance. This stuff just peeled of the excess fat. tried anothe rsupposedly superior product which had nowhere near the result. have gone back to the source naturals one because it works best

Works great! No Breakouts anymore!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had big ugly pimples on my chin and jaw line for months now. I knew it had to do with my hormones since i don't have break outs anywhere else. I tried all the acne creams and beauty products on the market without any luck. After doing some research online I heard about Vitex and DIM and decided to give it a go. It is amazing!!! After 3 weeks of use I have not had one break out since I started using these 2 products (I was used to have at least 3-4 huge ugly bumps on my chin at all times leaving marks which would take months to completely disappear). I take 3 Vitex and 3 DIM caps a day after each meal and the result is just amazing!! Just try it, you will see for yourself.

Wonders!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me beyond belief. So many different drs telling me at 40 cannot be going through menopause. Well this has helped my hot flashes, night sweat( I don't wake up completely drenched.) Am going to try the other brand as that has no soy and may work a bit better. Either way this does work!

It works, but careful with migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is working for me! Been taking this for a little over 2 weeks now and already have a lot more energy, and lost 2 kilos without any effort. However, I can only take 1 a day as any more will give me a migraine. I have seen in the comments here that others have had the same problem if you are prone to migraines. Just experiment with the dose til you find the right one that doesn't cause any headaches. I am also so impressed with iHerb's service! I live in New Zealand but yet get my orders in days without fail.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an update on how this product is working for me. I've been taking this DIM for over a year now. I initially took 4 a day for a few months and then reduced to 2 a day. As I felt on top of all my menopausal symptoms, I reduced down to one a day. As full on menopause began, the hot flashes became unbearable and I was getting very little sleep. I increased back to 2 a day and it stopped all menopausal symptoms. No hot flashes at all now although I still have some breast tenderness and may need to do 3 a day for awhile to get levels balanced again. There are lots of reviews here saying that these tablets smell bad or are too large. I think they're fine, a very good quality product. I have only been taking this product a few days and every morning I wake up I think I've shrunk more. It works like a steroid building muscle and toning the body. I haven't lost any weight yet but every bit of exercise I do seems to have exaggerate results. I love this product. I'm sleeping better too.

DIM = No Man Boobs.

Posted by mozzer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

DIM and D-Glucarate help metabolize estrogen and fill the receptors up. Add turmeric to detox the liver and you've got an excellent estrogen control stack.